Saturday, December 13, 2014

Gift Ideas at Swedish Clog Cabin- God Jul

We have just recieved a shipment of Swedish goods, just in time for the holidays! If you have never tried some of the treats in the store, you can also order them online. My favorite, Ballerina Cookies, are white and chocolate cookies, with hazelnut cream inside. Also, enjoy a warm glass of Glogg, a mixture of spices to add your favorite libation.Here are some gift ideas from the Swedish Clog Cabin.
Tomte, Dala Horse Cookie Cutter, Swedish Book, Glogg
     After recently moving, I decided to give myself a few things to make my home more välkommen. Eklund Linens, Dala Horse cookie cutters, traditional ornaments, and bearded Tomte figures add a warm touch. As stocking stuffers for my roommates, I am going to customize a charm bracelet, the charms are hand-stamped by Tessa in Minturn, Co.  Last year I gave my mom clogs, this year I will send her some new snap straps, a custom Dala Horse, and of course chocolate! Some Knee High Wool socks will keep me warm, and pair well with the Traditional Heel Stapled Clogs.
Snap Straps, Custom Dala Horse, Swedish Chocolate, Wool Socks, Black Oil Stapled Clogs

Have a Merry Holiday Season!
From the Swedish Clog Cabin Family

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment